Thanks for checking out this episode of Art of the Sermon! Be sure to subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or your favorite podcast app. If you enjoy this episode, leave a review on our podcast’s page in the iTunes store. This will help others discover the show!
General Topic: Guest Preaching
Introduction to the mini-sode (0:10)
- Guest Preachers Keep Your Voice Fresh (2:19)
- Guest Preachers Keep Our Perspective Aligned (4:04)
- Guest Preachers Reveal the Diversity of the Body of Christ (6:04)
- Guest Preachers Can Help With Unfamiliar Topics (7:40)
- Guest Preachers Can Help With Difficult Topics (9:00)
- Effective Regular Guest Preachers Make You Look Good (10:42)
- Guest Preachers May Actually Help Financially (11:53)
- Be a Guest Preacher Yourself (13:53)
Next Episode arrives May 4, 2017!
An interview with Rev. Charley Reeb, Author and Senior Pastor of Pasadena Community Church (Saint Petersburg, FL)
Connect with the Show
I would love to hear what you think about the show—especially this episode. You can connect with the show and send me your feedback through the following channels:
Facebook - Facebook.com/ArtOfTheSermon
Comment on the Show Notes post at ArtOfTheSermon.com
Art of the Sermon is a project by Dan Wunderlich of Defining Grace. Learn more at DefiningGrace.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in these show notes may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Defining Grace is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.